CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

today i didnt bother applying wax on my hair in the morning.
i wore a very old teeshirt and equally old pair of jeans out and my equally old pair of birks out.

so after work, my cousin picked me up and we went over to my sister's place for dinner. once i stepped into my sister's place..

mom: why you wear like that to work?
me: can what! why cannot.
mom: why you never style your hair?
me: aiyah.. for what.. lazy.. today in the office only me and *, also dont need to meet clients.
mom: can you please wear nicer clothes next time and style your hair? YOU LOOK LIKE A BOY!!!
me: yah, a boy who carries a handbag and wears a bra.............

boy???!! :( how sad!!

me: brandon, this girl pretty or not? (shows him a picture of rae) uve seen her before at tash's party remember..
bran: pretty.. of cos pretty... PRETTY UGLY.
me: you're horrible!!!
bran: hahahahhahaa....

he's only TEN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home